From Monday 7th February, you can:
- Compare your client’s old plan with the new one you’ve created, so they can clearly see how much brighter their future looks.
- Use our tax breakdown feature to show the full breakdown of taxes applied and how the calculations have been made.
- See the tax implications of each change you make, so you and your client can be confident in your choices.
- Show clients just how much more tax-efficient their portfolio can be, and how you have added value to their financial future - by breaking down the differences between their old plan vs. your new plan (up to three plans).
- Quickly check there are no mistakes or anomalies prior to your meetings – using our plan comparison feature - ensuring full confidence in the new plan
“We have always and will always build Timeline and Betafolio for the financial advisers who use it. Now advisers can compare their client’s old plan with the new one they’ve created, so clients can clearly see how much brighter their future looks.
“And it goes further than that… Using our tax breakdown feature, advisers can show the full breakdown of taxes applied and how the calculations have been made. And using this alongside the plan comparison feature, they can show clients just how much more tax-efficient their portfolio can be, and how they have added value to their financial future - by breaking down the differences between their old plan vs. the new plan, Option A and new plan Option B.”
Here are some examples of how these changes will help you:
Compare client financial plans
Looking for a better way to compare different plans for your client’s financial future? With our new Plan Comparison feature, you can easily see how your current plan stacks up against others – and find the best one for your clients. You can compare up to three plans at any one time.
Using scenario analysis, you can view plans in detail and understand exactly what each option offers, choosing between different scenarios (worst case, pessimistic, median and optimistic). The differences are highlighted in yellow, and the adviser can easily explain each one.
Tax breakdown feature
Our NEW Tax Breakdown feature clearly shows how clients’ taxes are calculated and clarifies that all the relevant taxes have been considered and applied, so clients have full visibility of their tax treatment and what to expect in upcoming years. With this information at hand, you and your clients can make informed decisions about their financial future.